Monday, April 27, 2009

Kelseyville

I set off on my own today to Kelseyville for a little wine tasting and a lot of shopping! Shelly's Quilt Shop was adorable and had a nice slection of fabrics. I picked up three more bottles of wine at the Wildhurst Vineyards tasting room along with some unique finds from their gift shop. Yummy tacos from the stand across the street filled my tummy as I headed of to the Ployez Winery on my quest for Lady of the Lake pear champagne. Alas, the Lady still eludes me as she is bottled, but not sold there. Now, I really need to get to work and make some more money!

1 comment:

pear guys said...

You can get Lady of the Lake by calling 707-279-4213 (Mt. Konocti Growers) Or its sold at the Food Center and Stephaine Green's wine shop in Kelseyville. Also Bruno's in Lakeport