Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ahhhhhh.......rejuvenation

I have decided that after ten weeks of a 60 hour per week schedule, a little pampering will help me survive these last three weeks. Therefore, I have scheduled weekly indulgences at Urban Retreat Spa http://www.urbanretreatspa.com/ at home in Redding, CA. I started today with the Metropolitan package..... a one hour massage and foot wrap followed by a one hour facial. You experience instant relaxation upon entering this inviting oasis. After being greeted at the reception desk, you are led to a lounge area where you can sip your cocktail (I chose a delicious appletini) and admire the beautiful decor. I recieved a fantastic massage from Shelly, followed by a facial from Taryn that was so relaxing that I actually fell asleep! I can hardly wait until next week:)

No comments: